Enhanced work experience in OPL laundries
The aim of our development team was to create and offer a product that would substantially improve the work experience for industrial laundry operators, by providing them with a complete and intuitive system that would facilitate considerably the series of operations typically involved in the processes of industrial washing. So, we have introduced a resistive touchscreen, robust enough to guarantee resistance and full reliability in an industrial environment, but also modern, fluid and enjoyable to use on an everyday basis.
Technical facts about Hera touchscreen display
- Size: 7"
- Touchscreen Type: Resistive
- Orientation: Landscape
- Brightness: 430 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 (px)
The touchscreen allows and guide the human-machine interaction and it is therefore extremely important. We designed a user experience that is easy, intuitive and uncluttered, in full respect of the principle according to which the automation of an industrial process should be able to enrich the experience of anyone involved in that process.
Key points of the user experience
- Initial configuration that's easy and guided
- Launch of a specific washing program in less than 2 seconds
- Technical menu with restricted access
- Multilingual interface: 25 linguages available by default, further languages can be added through customisation
- Acoustic signals indicating particular events
- Possibility to add a completely customised view for laundry instructions or other content